The tribute to the late country singer will include video messages and live performances by artists including Bono, Little Big Town, Emmylou Harris and more...Read More
Tag: the Judds
Actress also writes about women’s rights and motherhood in tribute to her late mom: “She had to fight like hell to overcome the hand she...Read More
“Just know that I will always love you,” Parton says http://www.rollingstone.com/Read More
Journalist and radio host Hunter Kelly reflects on Naomi’s legacy and one final conversation with the legend, who died just a day before her induction...Read More
Wynonna Judd Celebrates Late Mom Naomi at Country Music Hall of Fame: ‘Though My Heart Is Broken, I Will Continue to Sing’
Actress Ashley Judd also spoke as Wynonna and Naomi’s mother-daughter duo, the Judds, were inducted into the Hall of Fame...Read More
Wynonna Judd reunited with her mother Naomi, who died Saturday at 76, to sing “Love Can Build a Bridge” in front of Nashville’s Country Music...Read More
The country music singer, along with her daughter Wynonna, was set to be formally inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame on Sunday...Read More
- Adele Opens Up About Postponed Las Vegas Residency, Admits ‘The Show’s Not Good Enough’
- Inside a Superfan’s Secret Friendship With Eddie Van Halen
- Watch Drake Join Backstreet Boys to Perform ‘I Want It That Way’ at Toronto Concert
- Lauryn Hill and Wyclef Reunite for Surprise Set of Fugees Songs at Essence Festival
- How a Celebration of Go-Go Music Became a Scapegoat For Violence in D.C.
- How to Learn to Sing!If you’d like to take your singing voice from ordinary to extraordinary, make a signature song all your own, increase your vocal range, hit every note with professional precision and learn every nitty-gritty detail about auditions, singing in a band, harmonizing and more, then check out the most comprehensive learn-to-sing system available.