Writer of “Cathy’s Clown” and “(‘Til) I Kissed You” was half of one of rock’s earliest and most influential harmony groups
About The Author
- Adele Opens Up About Postponed Las Vegas Residency, Admits ‘The Show’s Not Good Enough’
- Inside a Superfan’s Secret Friendship With Eddie Van Halen
- Watch Drake Join Backstreet Boys to Perform ‘I Want It That Way’ at Toronto Concert
- Lauryn Hill and Wyclef Reunite for Surprise Set of Fugees Songs at Essence Festival
- How a Celebration of Go-Go Music Became a Scapegoat For Violence in D.C.
- How to Learn to Sing!If you’d like to take your singing voice from ordinary to extraordinary, make a signature song all your own, increase your vocal range, hit every note with professional precision and learn every nitty-gritty detail about auditions, singing in a band, harmonizing and more, then check out the most comprehensive learn-to-sing system available.