Thank you for checking out Rockbands.net and your interest being part of the writing community.
Are you an expert in the music industry? Do you have a lot to say but lack the ability to reach the audience? Do you want to write for Rockbands.net? Then look no further.
Rockbands.net is always on the lookout for experienced writers who are passionate about music and discovering new bands and musicians.
We publish original content in a wide variety of topics. We will accept most anything that is topical, interesting and most importantly, well-written. Articles must be in English and we encourage all writers to contribute at least once a month. We will help journalism students with credits and experience.
Advantages of Writing for Rockbands.net
• Developing oneself into an expert in your own field and helping you further establish your online brand.
• Gaining visibility of your personal brand and writing samples, since all articles appear on Rockbands.net’s RSS, Facebook and Twitter feeds.
• Working with fellow experts who share your interests, or may even inspire you to write about different topics.
• Writing for one of the most well-respected, well-known and most resourceful website looks great on your resume.
• Being able to grow as a writer, with the help of our dedicated team of professional and experienced editors.
• Receiving tips from our experienced editorial team and fellow writers from the Rockbands.net community.
Guest Writer Guidelines
• Articles must be original — for Rockbands.net, well written and between 300 and 1,500 words.
• Articles should include graphs, charts, tables or illustrations to ensure reader clarity.
• Articles cannot be republished on other websites.
• Articles must be non-promotional. However, in return we will provide you a 20 word promotional by-line and author page with an extended biography.
• Articles submissions are unpaid.
Ideas for Topics for Domain Name Articles
• A lesson learned from a successful (or unsuccessful) domain name acquisition.
• A unique way to monetize a domain.
• A surprising result obtained from a tool or service.
• A case study for maximizing revenue from multiple services.
• A way to improve publicity for your domain name sale.
If you have any questions about our policies, writer guidelines or areas of need in terms of content, please email our editor. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to publishing your articles!
Submit an Article
Submit a Tip